- Measuring 10″ tall 10 1/2″ wide, this piece has neutral colors on the outside and turquoise inside.
2. This pot measures 8″ wide and 9 1/2″ across.
3. Notice the mismatched round handles to create interest. Measures 20 1/2″tall and 4 1/2″ across. White and red clay.
4. This square piece has stunning colors of turquoise and rich browns . 10″ tall and 8″ wide. Mismatched handles.
5. I had to show both sides of this piece. 10″ tall and 9 1/2″ wide
6. (SOLD) How about this red and yellow balloon pot? 11″ tall and 8″ wide. Love it!
7. Always one of a kind. Serve salad in this bowl. Unique design heavy texture inside. 5″ tall and 11″ across. Notice the turquoise veins.
8. 3 Angels. 11 1/2″ tall to 12″ tall and 6 1/2″ across wing span.
9. Free form turquoise with an added round disc (SOLD) and a brown cut out. 10″ tall and 9″ wide
10. Another free form with lots of colors. I love to add copper because it changes patina with age. 10″ tall and 9″ wide.
11. Free form with handle. 10″ tall and 9″ wide.
12. I think this bowl would be so beautiful on it own or you could serve a pasta salad it it. The twisted handles make it one of a kind. 12″ across and 2″ deep.
13. (SOLD) Dandelion platter. 12″ across.
14. Round balloon platter. Just imagine serving a dip that as you eat it reveals a party. 12″ across.
15. (SOLD) Very pretty blue flowers on this piece. 12 1/2″ across.
16. Do nothing pot/open bottom. Brown + blue. 12″ tall.
17. 2 available square plates. 9″ Sq.
18. (SOLD) 2 mugs- 2 styles
19. An assortment of small bowls.
20. Round pot with lots of colors. 6 1/2″ tall and 8 1/2″ wide.
Love them all
Love your pots. You need to post more pictures. What have you been creating lately?